Frequently Asked Questions
Your co-op board has provided this website to keep you up-to-date on all things co-op related. Logged on, registered users will receive valuable information and will have direct access to the board of directors.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of answers to the questions we most commonly hear. If you have a question we haven’t answered, please contact us any time.
Why should I register for a co-op website membership?
- To get the latest news from your Board of Directors
- To keep up to date about local community events
- To take advantage of online tools that allow you to request parking passes, book facilities, request condo maintenance, and more
How do I join the site?
Click the Register button on the home page. Or click the Login button on the home page. Or click here.
Once you have completed your registration, a message is sent to the Board of Directors. Once the board has confirmed you are a member of the co-op, they will approve your registration and send you a confirmation email granting you login access. This should take no more than 24 hours.
What will I see when I log in?
When you log in, you will see tools and menus that are not publicly available. If you are a board member, you may see more content than owners.
Logged on users may be able to:
- communicate with board members
- access shared co-op documents
- read the latest co-op news
- see a calendar of events that shows where and when important events are happening
- post classified ads
- log complaints
- request maintenance
- request visitor parking passes
- book facilities
- and more
How do I log in?
From the home page, click the Login button, type your username and password, then click Sign In.